Cutlery Set Ocean Breeze
- Designed in consultation with leading paediatric occupational therapist
- Easy grip handles angled for optimum hand to mouth positioning
- Large spoon head doubles as a shovel to enable kids to scoop up food.
- Unique fork designed to fit the size and shape of little mouths. Design assists kids to safely pierce + lift food.
- Handy travel case keeps things clean
- Made from PP and TPE
- Dimensions: flork: 11cm length, spoon: 13cm length, case closed: 14x5.5x3.5cm
- BPA, Phthalates and PVC free
Our cutlery set has been designed with a leading paediatric occupational therapist (OT) as the ideal toolkit for tots who are ready to self feed. The unique spoon shape acts as shovel helping little ones to scoop up their food, even with a flat plate. The unique deep scoop spoon shape and angled handles encourages correct hand to mouth positioning, and helps to contain food within the spoon as bubs practices bringing it to his/her mouth, which means more food makes it to the mouth and less mess! Our unique flork has been designed to fit the size and shapes of little mouths. Its curved blunt prongs are gentler (and safer) on little mouths and gums. Set comes complete with a handy travel case to keep utensils clean before mealtime on the go, and after to prevent soiling in nappy bags or hand bag.
Although we try to keep our product collection up to date, stock levels change on a real-time basis. A particular model may be available in-stock at the time of the order but can become back ordered during the order processing period.
Please call on 09 6305505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For moll Function ergonomic desks and chairs, you can browse Moll Shop NZ for more information.For FLEXA, check out here with lots of inspiration.
For Terms and Conditions, please click here.